Fort Collins Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
People who are involved in a motorcycle accident can often receive severe or life-threatening injuries. Serious injuries like brain trauma or spinal cord trauma can result in years of rehabilitation and therapy. Even less severe injuries can result in mounting hospital and medical bills. Your injuries could even lead to loss of wages or not being able to work again. As a result, you need to think about how your family will be able to pay the bills and be taken care of after a motorcycle injury.
Statistics have shown that motorcycle accidents resulting in death have doubled over the past eight years. There are many different causes of this, including:
- Lack of helmets and helmet laws
- An increase in the number of bikers on the road
- An increase in distracted drivers
- Reckless driving and weaving in and out of traffic
- Inability of bikers to be seen
Automobile drivers are supposed to pay attention to the road around them, including looking out for motorcycles, yet they often don’t. People are often talking on the phone, texting, adjusting the radio, or looking at a GPS. This can lead to a serious or deadly motorcycle accident. If you have been the victim of another driver’s negligence, call the motorcycle accident attorneys at Zinda Law Group today at 970-549-2138 for a free case evaluation.
Call Our Motorcycle Accident Lawyers For Help Today
If you’ve been hurt in a Fort Collins motorcycle accident, contact the experienced motorcycle injury attorneys at Zinda Law Group of Fort Collins. Our accident lawyers will help you seek recovery for damages, injuries, lost wages and other expenses. Due to the nature of motorcycle accidents, bikers often sustain catastrophic injuries. From spinal cord injury to brain trauma, victims need professional legal help in order to get sufficient compensation for their injuries.
The legal team at Zinda Law Group helps motorcycle victims in Fort Collins each year with cases like this, and they can help you obtain the financial settlement you need for your long-term medical care. Since there is a statute of limitations, it’s important that you retain the services of an experienced motorcycle accident lawyer right away.
Our Fort Collins motorcycle attorneys will ensure that you receive dedicated and personal legal representation. Call Zinda Law Group at 970-549-2138 for your free legal consultation and learn all about your rights today. As one of our clients, you will pay nothing unless we are unable to win your case.
4 Tips to Win Your Motorcycle Accident Case
1. Secure all necessary evidence – A good case is a case packed with solid evidence. Pieces of evidence that usually provide solid worth include police report, photographs of the accident scene, witnesses’ testimonies, medical records, and other related documents.
2. Follow scheduled medical treatment – Motorcycle accident victims who sustained serious injuries should religiously follow their scheduled medical checkup, treatment, and rehabilitation.
3. Be wary of using the Internet – Accident victims who post unnecessary comments, pictures, or notes on their social media accounts can compromise their case before they know it. Posting comments about your case can adversely affect it since some insurance company can use such postings against you.
4. Consult with a motorcycle accident lawyer – Hire a Fort Collins motorcycle accident lawyer. Motorcycle accident lawyers can greatly assist claimants since these legal experts are well-adept in pursuing such complicated personal injury case. They would be responsible for preparing of legal documents, negotiating with the insurance company, and arranging all necessary legal proceedings.